Services covered include:
- Physicians' services provided in a private office, a community mental health clinic, a private general hospital, or a nursing home.
- Inpatient and outpatient services in a general hospital.
- Services in Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities (DMHDD) approved clinics.
- Partial hospitalization program approved by DMHDD.
- Inpatient and outpatient hospital services in a psychiatric hospital. These services are limited to clients 65 and over, under 21, or up to 22 who received these services right before turning 21.
For AABD and P3 TA clients, HFS also will pay for psychiatric exams to support a client's SSI application appeal. These exams are diagnostic and no treatment is provided (see PM 03-03-05).