To process a TANF Cash or All Kids Assist/Moms and Babies application via IPACS, complete Form 552 using the following instructions. Process an application via IPACS when:

  • AIS is not operational, or
  • it is an exception situation where AIS cannot process the application.

RRA Cash and MANG cases must be approved via IPACS.