- A SNAP unit in EZ REDE or Mid-Point Reporting status must report when their income exceeds their Gross Income Standard. They must report the change by the 10th day of the calendar month after the calendar month that income exceeded the Gross Income limit. For example, gross income exceeded the limit for 01/16 the unit must report the change by 02/10/16.
- Mid-Point Reporting units must also report changes on their Mid-Point Report form received in the 5-month of their approval period (see PM 19-07-07.
- When the unit reports a change, review the effect of the change on the unit's eligibility and benefit amount. For income-related changes, consider the date the first payment is received (as a result of the change) as the date the client learned about the change.
- If the income belongs to a new member, the unit must report if the income of all those who are in the unit exceeds the Gross Income limit for the unit size that the unit was originally notified.
- When the number in the SNAP unit changes, the Redetermination Fact Sheet is centrally sent telling the unit its new Gross Income Standard for reporting changes of income for SNAP.
Act on a reported change as follows:
See PM 19-07-07 for reporting changes on the Mid-Point Report form and the Mid-Point Reporting process.
If a reported change makes a case exempt from EZ REDE or Mid-Point Reporting, remove the case from EZ REDE or Mid-Point Reporting status at the next REDE.