This code lists for categories 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, P4, 06, P6, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, and 96.
This code identifies cases which contain component SNAP members and in which a discrepancy in the SNAP case exists.
- Identify the discrepancy in the case by the error message on the PAL.
- Review and correct the coding on Form 552 that caused the discrepancy. This includes, but is not limited to, the following factors:
- Determine if a correction to Form 552 for the component case is required. If so, make the correction. If the component case is in a different caseload, initiate a referral to the appropriate supervisor for the change required.
- Determine the effect of any changes made on SNAP eligibility. Determine if an underpayment or overpayment occurred and take appropriate case action. Record the action taken on Form 514.
- When the discrepancy that caused the code to appear is corrected, the case no longer appears as Code F.