All units are provided with a Notice of Expiration when the approval period ends.
- (System) Sends Form 360C, unless suppressed by the FCRC. Form 360C notifies the SNAP unit of its eligibility and, if necessary, of the expiration of its approval period.
- (FCRC) Mail Form 360 series if the SNAP REDE is processed through IPACS. Complete and send the correct pages and sections of the Form 360 series.
- If an office interview is scheduled, indicate on the correct section of the AIS screen "Notice of Expiration of Certification Period" the interview date for the unit to reapply.
- If a locally issued approval notice is sent, complete the correct section of Form 360 series advising the client of the office interview date. See WAG 26-02-01-a to complete Form 360 series.
- If you learn the client is deaf or hard of hearing, inform them of TTY services and the TTY number to use if they own or have access to a TTY.
NOTE: TTYs are located in each FCRC. Clients who are deaf or hard of hearing and who have access to a TTY can communicate with their FCRC. See WAG 25-03-03, Family Community Resource Center Directory, for a listing of TTY numbers.
- (System) Sends 2 copies of the list "SNAP Units Receiving Form 1893 or Form 4893", which includes:
- the mailing date of the notice;
- the expiration of the approval period;
- last date to complete Phone System Interview (PSI)
- the cutoff date for regular roll approval of the SNAP REDE.
Additional columns are included for control purposes. The list also identifies if a case is in EZ REDE status, and that Form 4765 or Form 4764 is the application for these cases; see WAG 19-07-04-c.