(FCRC) Enter information in system or complete and send a notice to notify the SNAP unit of its eligibility, new SNAP approval period, benefit amount, or ineligibility via one of the following forms:
- Notice of Change (Form 157C)
- (System) Sends when an SNAP REDE is done with the Cash or Medical REDE, more than 45 days are left in the current approval period, and SNAP benefits go down or stop.
- Action Taken on Your Food Stamp Case (Form 360A)
- (FCRC) Send when more than 45 days remain in the approval period and SNAP benefits remain the same or increase.
- Form 360C
- (System) Sends when a SNAP REDE is approved with less than 45 days left in the current approval period.
- The system sends a Form 360C when an SNAP REDE is denied, except for denials due to a missed interview. For denials due to a missed interview Form 360R is centrally sent (TA 05/TAR 03 used).
- Form 360
- (FCRC) Use when an application is processed at intake through IPACS or when an application is processed through AIS and the FCRC wants to send a locally issued notice of disposition.
On all REDEs except EZ REDEs, provide the client with the form WHAT'S NEW? Tell us about it (Form 3669). Inform the client that the form may be dropped off at the office or mailed back.