To transfer in without making changes to social, Item 80, and Item 90 information, see WAG 18-07-03-d. To transfer in the case with changes, compare the printout number on Form 552 to the case transaction number in the 552 field in ACID. Complete Form 552 using the most current information.
- Item 1 - Enter the Family Community Resource Center number and new case ID.
- Item 2 - Enter the 4-digit effective month and year of the processing month.
- Item 3 - Enter TA 40.
- Items 4-6 -Complete.
- Items 8-10 -Review ACID screen. Enter the current case name and address.
- Item 13 -Review ACID screen. Enter the most current information.
- Items 17-19 -Review ACID screen. Enter the most current information.
- Item 21-30 -Review ACID screen. Enter the most current information.
- Item 44 -Complete.
- Item 59 -Enter the most current information.
- Items 60-79 -Enter all active persons appearing on Screen 3 of ACID.
- Items 80 & 90- Review ACID screen. Enter the most current information. When Item 53 is different than the office number in Item 1 and no 668 is coded on the 552, enter code 668 OOC (Office of Choice) with the 4-digit date (mm/yy) of request in the Persons Column and 3-digit FCRC number of the Office of Choice in the Item Column.
NOTE: A person cannot be added to the unit on a transfer action. A separate action must be submitted to add the person(s) after the transaction is processed.