SWAP cash cases found eligible for SLIB Only to Category 91, 92, or 93 (see WAG 18-02-02). For those cases and for Medical cases eligible for SLIB Only:
- Complete Form 552:
- Item 2 -Enter the current processing month and year (MM/YY).
- Item 3 -For a SWAP action, enter the appropriate TA (see WAG 18-02-02). For a Medical case, enter 31.
- Item 33 -For a SWAP action, enter the correct TAR (see WAG 18-02-02). For a Medical case, enter 41.
- Item 60 -Change the status indicator code after code SLIB to 8 (see WAG 06-13-02-a).
- Item 80 -For a Cash case, delete the needs codes. For a Medical case, delete the spenddown code (390 SPD or 391 SPDGC) or the long term care credit code (395 GCARE), if present.
- Send Form 157 to tell the client that cash and/or medical is ending. Add:
(Client's name) will continue to receive assistance with Medicare cost sharing expenses as a Specified Low Income Medicare Beneficiary (SLIB).