If the deleted unit member remains in the FS unit, process a separate addition action (TA 34) to include them as an FS only person.
- Item 2 -Enter the effective month and year.
- Item 3 -Enter TA 34.
- Item 15 -Code, as required.
- Items 22 & 23 - Complete.
- Item 33 -Enter the correct TAR.
- Item 39 -Enter Client Notice Code (if appropriate) to generate or suppress the central notices and calculation sheet.
- Item 44 -Complete.
- Items 60-61, 66, 78 - Delete entries for deleted member(s).
- Item 80 -Enter any needs codes and amounts that require change or correction.
- Item 90 -Change income codes, RINs, or amounts, as required.
- Item 91 -Change or delete FS asset codes or amounts as required.
Complete other items as needed.
If the deleted member(s) receives cash or medical benefits, delete the FS Payee's cross-reference case ID number from the member's Form 552. Reenter Item 78, Type of Benefit.