Take the following action to delete a person from the FS unit via ACM.
- Enter the ACM Menu, select Option C as the desired action and enter the case number. The system displays all active members of the FS unit.
- Use the Deletion of Assistance Unit Screen to designate which person to delete. Enter an X by the person to be deleted. Select F4 to display more people in the case, if needed, or press ENTER to delete the person and to continue to Screen 3 (Social
- On the Social Information Screen, enter the new number of people in the assistance unit in Box 22 and Box 23 and press RETURN.
- Code Box 44 on the Additional Entry Screen. The cursor will automatically move to the address field. Enter a P in the process/cancel/suspend/resume question to process the case without calculations. Press RETURN.
- Enter a TAR in Box 33 on the Actions To Be Taken Screen. Press RETURN.
- Review data on the 2nd Party Review Screen. Complete the transaction by pressing SHIFT/F7.
- Review Summary of People Deleted Screen.