Change an 04 case to 06 or a 94 case to 96 when an eligible child has 2 parents in the home who are both able to work. The change is needed when:
- an absent parent(s) returns to the home;
- a parent(s) becomes eligible for TANF;
- paternity is established;
- a newborn is added who has both parents in the home; or
- a parent who was unable to work is now able to do so.
Change an 06 case to an 04 and a 96 case to a 94 when there is no longer an eligible child with 2 parents in the home who are both able to work. The change is needed when:
- a parent leaves the home;
- a parent(s) becomes ineligible for TANF;
- the only child with both parents in the home becomes ineligible; or
- a parent becomes unable to work.
Obtain proof of the change when needed. Add or delete persons from the case as needed. For TANF, review and make changes to the Responsibility and Services Plan.