(FCRC) When an approval/denial decision can not be made by the 30th day following the date of application, process the application based on the reason for the delay, and the status of the case file.
FCRC Caused Delay - Case File Complete
(FCRC) Centrally send Form 360C:
- Enter code 00 in Item 39 on the appropriate AIS screen.
- Give the reason for the FCRC delay in the "Pending" section on the AIS screen.
If reason exists, locally complete and send the appropriate pages and sections of the Notice of Decision on Application for Cash, Medical and/or SNAP- Local (Form 360 series).
- Enter code 91 in Item 39 on the appropriate AIS screen to suppress the centrally issued Form 360C.
- Complete the "Pending SNAP Benefits" section of Form 360J to give the reason for the FCRC delay.
Take action to approve or deny the SNAP application as quickly as possible.
Family Community Resource Center Caused Delay - Case File Incomplete
(FCRC) When an SNAP application remains pending, complete and send the proper pages of the Form 360 series and include Form 360J. The "Pending SNAP Benefits" section of Form 360J informs the FS unit:
- of any action(s) the SNAP unit must take to complete the application process; and
- that the application will be denied if the SNAP unit does not take the needed actions within 60 calendar days from the application date.
When the case file is complete, take action to approve or deny the SNAP application as quickly as possible.
If the SNAP unit is determined eligible:
- issue benefits for the fiscal month of application; and
- issue benefits for the 2nd fiscal month, if eligible.
See PM 23-01-02 and WAG 23-01-02-b for replacement of past month's benefits.