For cases placed in protective payment status at the Protective Payee Service Unit (PPSU) in Cook County, for reasons other than nonpayment of CHA rent:
- (PPSU) Informs the Family Community Resource Center of their decision to end the protective payment plan, by sending Referral or Route Sheet (Form 1044).
- (IM) Submit latest Form 552 printout:
- Item 3 -Enter 31.
- Item 8 -Line out protective payee and add proper payee name.
- Item 46 -Line out Direct Deposit information.
- (IM) Notify client and PPSU that the plan is ending. Use side 2 of Protective Payment Plan Agreement (Form 2391) for this purpose.
NOTE: The case must return to regular payment status within 30 days from date of Form 1044.