Change in Caretaker Relative
If the new caretaker relative did not sign the original application, have the caretaker relative complete and sign Form 243 or Form 2378B.
If a suspended case is to be resumed with a new payee, see WAG 03-14-03-e for an SNAPE&T suspension, or WAG 12-02-04-b for a periodic extra check suspension.
Complete Form 552:
- Item 1 -Enter the new case number, or if the new payee previously received benefits under the same category, enter the former case number.
- Item 3 -Enter 14.
- NOTE: If a canceled case is being reopened with a new payee, enter 11.
- Items 8, 9, 10 -Enter the name and address of new caretaker relative/payee.
- Item 28 -Complete when applicable.
- Item 30 -Reenter the existing date if a new REDE is not being completed.
- Item 44 -Complete when applicable.
- Item 46 -Line out any entry in this item.
- Items 50-52 -Complete when applicable.
- Items 60-74 -Complete if caretaker relative is included in the unit.