To determine monthly income for the Family Health Plans, use all income from employment and self-employment except for the following exempt income:
- Earned income of a dependent child.
- Job Corps income of a dependent child.
- College work-study income.
- Earned income credit (EIC) payments received as part or all of a federal income tax return.
- Wages, allowances, and payments under Title I of the National and Community Service Act of 1990. The programs include Serve America, Higher Education Innovative Projects, American Conservation and Youth Programs, and National and Community Service Programs.