When a pregnant teen or teen parent is in a TANF case:
- (Contractor or TPS Staff) Revises the RSP to include appropriate educational activities.
- (Contractor or TPS Staff) If the minor parent is not living with a parent, adult relative, or legal guardian, or in a maternity home or other adult-supervised arrangement, and does not meet one of the exemptions to the minor
live at home policy:
- includes on the teen parent's RSP the goal of finding a living arrangement that meets the live-at-home policy;
- assists the teen parent in finding a living arrangement that allows continued TANF eligibility or, if appropriate, assists the teen in documenting that she meets an exemption to the minor live-at-home policy;
- notifies the Family Community Resource Center when a minor parent's living arrangement changes so that the coding in Item 20 of Form 552 can be corrected to reflect the current living arrangement; and
- attends a monthly staffing with Family Community Resource Center staff on the case.
- (Contractor or TPS Staff) Sends a copy of the RSP to the Family Community Resource Center TPS liaison for entry of code 675 CAF in Item 80 of Form 552.
- (Contractor or TPS Staff) Reports the client's progress on their RSP via the Teen Parent Services Change/Progress Report (Form 2151D).
- (TPS Liaison) Handles inquiries and refers negative action recommendations made by TPS staff and contractors.