McMahon class cases have been placed in zero grant status to receive medical assistance only.
- At each REDE, verify if the client is still receiving chore and housekeeping services. Verify this by contacting:
- the local Department on Aging (DoA) or
- Office of Rehabilitation Services (ORS) office.
- If the client is still receiving chore and housekeeping services, complete the REDE and maintain the case in zero grant status.
- If the client is no longer receiving chore and housekeeping services, determine eligibility for Medical.
- If the client is eligible for Medical, SWAP the case.
- If the client is not eligible for Medical, cancel the zero grant case.