Document assets of a noncategorically eligible SNAP unit (PM 05-07-00 ,PM 05-07-02) as follows:
- Identify available assets on the application.
- At the interview, review with the applicant the assets reported on the application as well as the possibility of unreported assets.
- Verify identified assets.
- Document in the case record the items used to verify the unit's assets. Documentation can be:
- copies of the documents used to verify the assets; or
- detailed case recordings of the documents, including information, such as but not limited to:
- the source of the document,
- how it was obtained,
- the date it was verified, and
- the relevant information included on the document.