When the Family Community Resource Center cannot determine if a trust fund is available, take the following actions:
- Collect all the necessary verifications concerning the trust. This includes, but is not limited to:
- a copy of the court order,
- statements from the holding institution, and
- statements from attorneys, insurance companies, etc., concerning the trust.
- Send the verifications, along with a Request for Specific Case Guidance (Form 2150), explaining the case situation to the Bureau of Policy Development (BPD). See WAG 25-01-01 for the amount of time needed for a response.
- The trust is an inaccessible asset while the BPD response is pending. Process the application in the normal manner.