(System) Completes computer match with the Department of Corrections Inmate Files.
(BR) Provides each Family Community Resource Center with a monthly report of the computer match.
- (FCRC) Review the Match Sheet and case record to determine if incarceration was previously known. If the case was canceled or suspended prior to the receipt of the match, no further action is necessary.
- (FCRC) If incarceration is not previously known, issue a Form 1721 to request that the client report to the Family Community Resource Center. If the person does not respond within 10 days, issue a Form 157 and stop cash and SNAP benefits for noncooperation. Medical benefits may continue if all other eligibility factors are met. For parents or caretaker relatives of children, review 'absence of an adult' policy in PM 03-05-04.
- (FCRC) If the person provides a response, conduct a client interview to determine client's status at the present time and during any period in question to determine continued eligibility.
- (FCRC) Complete a Form 2404 on each excess case and enter the Crossmatch Code on the Form 552. Refer to WAG 23-02-00 for instructions regarding recoupment/recovery of any overpayments.
- (FCRC) Submit a Form 552 to address any action taken as a result of the case review for each active case. If recovery or recoupment action is necessary, include the Crossmatch Code on Item 52 of the Form 552 submitted to start recoupment.