If the client files an appeal about the sanction by the date of change on the Form 157C, stop the sanction.
- (FCRC) Take action through ACM or complete the Form 552 as follows:
||-Enter TA 31.|
||-Enter TAR 14.|
||-Change the reason code from 01 to 99 for the 166 SSNC sanction code.|
- (FCRC) If needed, issue Mercury supplement for the effective month of change using Item 80 code 255.
- (System) Deletes code 512 in Item 90. If present, deletes zero grant reason C in Item 34.
- (FCRC) When the appeal decision is received, take action based on the findings.
- If the appeal finding upholds the Family Community Resource Center action, reenter Item 80 code 166 with the original reason and level, using TA 31/TAR 16. Use the current effective month as the date. Withhold the central notice. The notice of appeal decision is
- If the appeal finding does not uphold the Family Community Resource Center, delete Item 80 code 166, using TA 31/TAR 14.