The Social Security Number (SSN) is the number used throughout a person's life to identify their earnings. The SSN contains 9 positions, all numeric.
(FCRC) Verify the SSN of each unit member as required by policy. Once an SSN is verified and documented in the case record, it does not have to be reverified.
- SSA 5028 - Receipt of application for an SSN card;
- SSA 2853 - Enumeration at birth;
- Social Security Card;
- Driver's license;
- Copy of the original birth certificate which contains the name of the hospital and the name of an authorized hospital official indicating EAB option;
- Child's certified birth certificate indicating the EAB option;
- Any document with the person's SSN and their signature or photo;
- Copy of an SOLQ inquiry that lists the child's name, date of birth, and an SSN with "V" in SSN status.