Generally only those medical services and items described in PM Chapter 20 are covered under Medicaid for eligible MANG customers. For Waiver Program customers, the following additional services are covered under the waiver:
- case management services,
- respite care services,
- environmental modification services,
- special medical supplies, equipment,
- family and nurse training,
- medically supervised day care, and
- maintenance counseling.
In addition to the services covered by Medicaid, waiver customers require additional non-medical support services which are needed to prevent the person from being institutionalized. Services not covered under Medicaid may be provided through another state agency or a community organization.