Once a child is found eligible for All Kids Share, Premium, or Rebate, changes in income do not affect the child's eligibility until the next REDE, unless it is to the family's benefit and the family requests a change. Adults who are eligible for FamilyCare Share, Premium, or Rebate must report changes within 10 days of the date of change. If the change results in ineligibility, the adult must be deleted from the case or the adult only case is canceled.
Income requirements for All Kids/FamilyCare Share, All Kids/FamilyCare Premium Levels 1 and 2, and All Kids/FamilyCare Rebate are based on percentages of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL). The FPL is usually updated yearly.
- Note: See the section below regarding the FamilyCare Expansion Cases that were approved prior to June 30, 2009.
Countable monthly income cannot exceed the following FPL percentages:
- All Kids/FamilyCare Share for children and adults - greater than 133%, but equal to or less than 150%;
- All Kids/FamilyCare Premium Level 1 - greater than 150%, but equal to or less than 200% for children, and greater than 150%, but equal to or less than 185% for adults;
- All Kids/FamilyCare Rebate for children and adults - greater than 133%, but equal to or less than 200%;
- All Kids Premium Level 2 for children - greater than 200% but equal to or less than 300%;
Updated income standards up to 200% of the FPL are in WAG 25-03-02(2).
Updated income standards greater than 200% of the FPL are in WAG 25-03-02(4).
FamilyCare Expansion Cases from 185% to 400% of the FPL
Certain parents and caretaker relatives are currently receiving FamilyCare Premium Levels 1 - 3 with income from 185% to 400% of the FPL through the FamilyCare Expansion program based on a disposition made on or before June 30, 2009. These adults may continue to receive FamilyCare on these cases as long as they continue to be eligible in this income range and have no break in coverage. They must continue to meet all other applicable eligibility requirements.