When a noncitizen requests a statement of receipt/non-receipt of benefits, take the following actions:
- Complete a Name File (ANQR) inquiry (see WAG 22-08-04) to determine if the person received benefits.
- If there is an ANQR match, complete an ACID inquiry (see WAG 22-08-01) and Recipient Ledger Inquiry (see WAG 22-08-05) to determine the amount of benefits.
NOTE: Recipient Ledger information via computer is limited to the last 2-year period. To verify benefit information for more than 2 years, complete Request for Ledger Information (Form 158) (must have the person's case number), and send to:
Business Services - Records Administration
5010 Industrial Drive
Springfield, IL 62703
Telephone: (217) 786-6772
Fax: (217) 786-0052
- Prepare a statement with the results of the inquiries that includes:
- the program(s) client received benefits under,
- dates of receipt of benefits,
- type and amount of benefits received, and
- copies of the supporting computer clearances.
- Have the Family Community Resource Center administrator sign the statement.
- Send the statement to the client or to the address the client provided.