PM 02-09-02.

An RSP is required for a teen parent even if the teen is applying for or receiving TANF as a child on a child-only case. See WAG 02-09-01.

For all other child-only and non-TANF cases, complete Referral Form (Form 2151) to refer the applicant to any resources in the community which may be of help to them.

If an RPY requires child care due to employment, complete Form 2151 to refer them to the CCR&R. Give the RPY a copy to present to the CCR&R as proof of RPY status so they can determine child care eligibility.