IES Phase 2 Process
IL444-0267T Appointment Notice replaces the appointment scheduling sections of IL444-1721 Instructions to Client and IL444-0267 Instructions to Customer. It is systematically generated in IES when an appointment is scheduled for an applicant or recipient in IES.
Note: There is a statement on the IL444-0267T that the customer has the option to come into the office or call the office prior to the scheduled appointment time and be interviewed on a walk-in basis.
Legacy System Process (ACM and IPACS)
- (Screener) Send the Instructions to Client (Form 267), to schedule the intake interview regardless of whether the interview is held in the office, at the client's home, or by phone.
- (Screener) Use Form 267 to indicate the information needed to complete the application process and the date of the scheduled intake interview.
- (Screener) Tell the applicant to notify the FCRC if the requested verification cannot be obtained by the date on Form 267.
- (Screener) Give the applicant the Instructions to Applicant (Supplement) (Form 267D). This form tells the applicant that parentage information is requested when the absent parent is not a legal parent. (For telephone intake, mail Form 267D so the client has the form before the interview.) On AIS screen 8C enter Form 267D in section named "Other Forms Issued".
- (Screener) Give the applicant the Medical Insurance Inquiry (Form 267-TPL) to complete and return to the scheduled intake interview.