IES Phase 2 Process
Deny CPE coverage to a child in the following circumstances:
- Declared income is above 209% of the FPL;
- Applicant failed to declare the dollar amount of the family income;
- Applicant failed to declare Illinois residency;
- Applicant failed to declare the child's U.S. citizenship or satisfactory immigration status (U.S. citizenship and immigration statuses listed in PM 03-01-02 subsections a-j are satisfactory. Immigration status listed in PM 03-01-02-k is not satisfactory); or
- Presumptive eligibility (including MPE) was received within the last 12 months.
Deny PE coverage to a child if declared income is above 209% of the FPL, PE was received within the last 12 months, or it is known that immigration status is not met.