When an LOA has approved the transfer of an application, transfer the application as follows.
NOTE: For SNAP, process the application before you transfer the case (see WAG 18-07-03-b).
- (Old FCRC) Send the application and the entire case record, plus the Recipient History Card (Form 1398), to the new Family Community Resource Center.
- (New FCRC) Transfer the application into the new Family Community Resource Center by completing a blank Form 552 with the following exceptions: (See WAG 02-05-02 for complete registration procedures.)
Item 1 - Enter the entire case ID number from the sending Family Community Resource Center at the bottom of the Item and the entire case ID number for the new Family Community Resource Center at the top of the item.
NOTE: The system cannot process this action unless there is a match on the "old" category, Family Community Resource Center, group, and basic numbers. The "old" case ID number must be entered correctly.
Item 2 - Enter the original application date shown on the Form 552 received from the sending Family Community Resource Center.
Item 3 - Enter TA 03.
NOTE: In Cook, St. Clair, Kane, and Madison counties, a change in Family Community Resource Center is treated as a transfer. A new Form 552 must be completed as described above.
- (EW) Forward Form 552 to the Financial Unit for processing.
- (Financial Unit) Processes and initials the change and returns the Form 552 to the EW.
- (EW) File the Form 552 from the sending office in the case record.