IES Phase 2 Process
- (FCRC) Processes TANF and SNAP redeterminations in the Integrated Eligibility System (IES).
- (IES) Generates the appropriate sections of IL444-0360C Notice of Decision which are mailed to the customer.
NOTE: See WAG 01-06-02-d for information on the dynamic sections of the IL444-0360C Notice of Decision.
Legacy System Process (ACM and IPACS)
Form 360/360C tells the unit its eligibility status, new approval period, and benefit amount. It identifies persons for whom request was made and persons who are not included in the unit.
- (FCRC) If the SNAP REDE is processed at Intake through IPACS, completes and sends the appropriate pages and sections of Form 360.
- Inform the unit of its eligibility status, new approval period, and benefit amount. Also, in Section I** (Form 360P8), advise the unit of those persons for whom application was originally made and who were not included in the approved case.
- (FCRC) For income maintenance SNAP REDEs, allow the system to send Form 157C, or Form 360C, or manually send Form 360A.
- (System) Sends Form 360C for SNAP REDEs when there are fewer than 45 days left in current approval period.
NOTE: The following message appears on Form 360C, when code 00, 92, or 94 is used in Box 39 of Form 552 or on ACM Second Party Review/Actions To Be Taken Screen; or code F or B is used in first position of Box 44 of Form 552 or ACM Additional Entry Screen:
- "You have been approved for SNAP through mo/yr.
- You will get $ for the first month and for each remaining month unless you are notified of a different amount.
- The actual amount you get will be lower if your benefits are being reduced to pay back an overpayment.
- At a later date you will be sent information on continuing your SNAP after mo/yr."
- (System) Sends Form 360A for SNAP REDEs processed in ACM or IPACS when SNAP benefits remain the same or increase, and more than 45 days remain in the current approval period.
- (System) Sends Form 157C for SNAP REDEs processed in ACM or IPACS when SNAP benefits go down, and more than 45 days remain in the current approval period.
NOTE: Form 157C tells the unit about a reduction in benefits and new approval period, or no longer being eligible for SNAP and case being canceled.
- (System) Sends Form 360C when the SNAP REDE application is registered and denied through IPACS.
- (System) Sends daily listing, IM Change Notices Issued Centrally/Intake Notices Issued Centrally, to notify Family Community Resource Center of action taken.