Report incidents of suspected abuse or neglect of disabled adults to the Office of Inspector General (OIG) 24-hour Hotline at 1-800-368-1463. When calling the OIG Hotline, be prepared to give as much of the following information as possible:
- Name of the alleged victim;
- Address and phone number of alleged victim and/or address and phone number of mental health or developmental program providing services to the alleged victim;
- Nature of suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation;
- Time, date and location of specific incidents;
- Relevant information about alleged perpetrators, such as name, description, relationship to victim, employer, address, phone number;
- Reporter's name, address, and phone number;
- Any other helpful information, including the names of witnesses and how to contact them.