Report new TPL sources or changes in TPL to the TPL Section when any of the following happen:
- Assistance is restored. Report new TPL sources and sources that were available before that are still in effect or have lapsed while the case was inactive.
- Backdating medical. Report any TPL sources available while a case was backdated that had not previously been reported.
- Resumption of a suspended case. Also report any TPL sources that ended while a case was suspended.
- Any new health insurance sources are discovered (including group health plans available through employment during a medical extension).
- Another person in the unit is added to TPL sources already reported. This can be when there is another person added to the case, such as a newborn.
- A TPL resource ends.
- Any other change in health insurance coverage occurs.