Use C-13, Invoice Voucher, to approve direct payment to vendors for items or services to clients. Use C-13 when payment cannot be made directly to a medical vendor or as part of the aid check. The Comptroller sends a check directly to the vendor.
Payment is made by C-13 for:
- examination and related expenses needed to determine disability or blindness;
- approved services that have not been paid when the client dies,
- certain training expenses;
- office visit and lab test to determine pregnancy; and
- child care payment to providers when the client is unavailable to endorse a redirected child care check.