Child support or medical support payments may be ordered payable to:
- another state's child support agency;
- Clerks of the Circuit Court; or
Child support or medical support payments may be sent:
- directly from the noncustodial parent;
- from the Clerk of the Circuit Court, when payments are made by the noncustodial parent to the clerk; or
- from DCSE, when payments are directed through HFS.
To determine eligibility when a child receives TANF/AABD cash, Family Health Plans or AABD Medical and support from a noncustodial parent or alleged father, the client must give the terms of the support order or voluntary support payment.
The Family Community Resource Center receives a notice from DCSE for each case in which support is ordered and paid to HFS.