See WAG 17-04-03-e, for denying a SNAP unit that contains a member(s) that refused to cooperate with a quality control review.
When a SNAP unit that was denied or canceled using TAR 99 reapplies during the period of ineligibility:
- (FCRC) Check the case record copy of Quality Control Report - Review Findings/Family Community Resource Center Action (Form 263/263N), for the sample month used for the QC review.
- (FCRC) Check to see if the SNAP unit member(s) that refused to cooperate is still in the SNAP unit or active on another case. Note: If the FCRC is unable to determine which unit member(s) refused to cooperate, the Bureau of SNAP Integrity will determine which SNAP unit gets the penalty.
- (FCRC) Notify BSNAPI immediately by memo.
- (BSNAPI) Establishes a 5 calendar day control.
- (BSNAPI) Reviews all identification information and QC files.
- (BSNAPI) Sends a memo to the FCRC to report whether the SNAP unit member(s) cooperated with the QC review.
NOTE: Entitlement to expedited service does not exist until cooperation with QC has been demonstrated by the SNAP unit.
- (FCRC) Notify BSNAPI if expedited service is needed.