- (FCRC or Provider) Use Referral Form (Form 2151) or other locally established procedure to refer a client to a vocational training program. Assign a client to participate in Vocational Training as a single activity for 80 hours per month. As part of an Earnfare assignment, a client may be in Vocational Training for less than 80 hours per month, as long as the total combination of hours (Earnfare and Vocational Training or Basic Education) equals the required 80 hours per month. Enter Activity Code 350 in Item 60.
- (FCRC or Provider) Use SNAP E&T Participation Review Notice (Form 2503G) to contact a client in Vocational Training.
- (FCRC or Provider) Use Monthly Activity Report (Form 2606) or other locally established procedures to verify attendance and progress.
- (FCRC or Provider) Verification of the need for all Vocational Training expenses and their cost must be furnished by the client.
- (FCRC or Provider) Authorize payment for expenses using Invoice Voucher (Form C-13) for volunteers. For Category 08 cases, see WAG 21-06-11 to authorize supportive services on Form 552.
- (FCRC or Provider) Verify the amount of the client's educational benefits by viewing an award letter or contacting the institution.
NOTE: Calculate eligibility for a supplement if the student has been awarded financial aid benefits, regardless of whether or not they have been received.