Work with the client to establish a written Employability Plan (EP) based on the information obtained during the assessment. The plan must contain:
- the specific employment goals;
- the SNAP E & T activity assignment;
- the supportive services that must be provided or arranged in order to help the client take part in the activity and obtain the employment goals;
- a statement that the supportive services have been provided by the Department or otherwise arranged, including an explanation of the specific arrangements and services provided.
Supportive services may include:
- transportation to and from the work site or assignment at the most reasonable rate;
- employment-required physical exams prior to employment, if not available through a local Health Service Agency or the employer;
- vocational rehabilitation;
- required books, fees, supplies;
- clothing allowance for Earnfare participation up to $100 in a 12-month period;
- mandatory fees; and
- job retention supports which include those items specified in PM 21-06-11-f. The total amount of job retention supports provided must not exceed $400 in any 12 consecutive months.
SNAP E & T participation is not required if supportive services are needed for effective participation but are unavailable.