Assign Medical/Family Care Services when a person claims they are unable to participate in work, training or education activities due to their own medical condition, or the medical condition of a family member in the home.
Who may participate in the activity:
Include this activity when the person:
- has a pending or approved CAU medical barrier; or
- receives income based on their own disability; or
- has a pending or approved Family Care barrier; or
- is pregnant and at 6 weeks before due date; or
- is within 12 weeks after giving birth; or
- has a child approved for the Medically Fragile Technology Dependent (MFTD) Waiver.
Note: A parent caring for a child approved for a MFTD waiver is exempt from participating in all Countable and Support activities. Do not sanction a parent caring for a child approved for a MFTD waiver if they do not follow through with an activity included in the RSP.
What the activity requires:
- Schedule and attend medical appointments;
- Turn in medical information as requested.