Vocational Rehabilitation Services are provided through the Division of Rehabilitation Services (DRS).
Who may participate in the activity:
Make a referral to DRS and assign this activity when:
- A physical, mental or developmental disability interferes with working, attending school or completing daily activities.
Unless exempted, or able to show good cause, a person must cooperate with a referral to DRS, and must follow up with DRS activities. See PM 01-02-05.
What the activity requires:
- Make/attend initial appointment with rehabilitation provider;
- Cooperate with the evaluation process;
- Report to activities on time;
- Follow through with recommended activities;
- Attend meetings with caseworker and rehabilitation provider as requested.