Report overpaid SNAP as an Inadvertent Household Error (IHE) when:
- there is no proof that the error is an Intentional Program Violation (IPV); and
- there is no proof that the overpayment was caused by agency error (AE); or
- the SNAP unit received the overpayment because benefits stayed at the old level while they were waiting for an appeal decision; or
- there is proof that the error was an IPV but the overpayment was made before the date:
- of any current IPV conviction, or
- the client signed a hearing waiver.