- An initial application approved in Service Coordination that meets the Mid-Point Reporting criteria for the first regular roll month is in Mid-Point Reporting from the date of approval.
- Any active face-to-face EZ REDE case (Item 80 code 656 F) is enrolled in Mid-Point Reporting (Item 80 code 656 I) when a REDE is completed and the case meets the Mid-Point Reporting criteria and code R is entered in Item 36 for the first regular roll month. The case is approved with a 12-month approval period.
- An active mail-in EZ REDE case Item 80 code 656 (M) remains in EZ REDE status when the REDE is completed. Item 80 code 656 is updated to (F) when code (R) is entered in Item 36 for the regular roll month with a 6-month approval period. If the case meets the Mid-Point Reporting criteria at the next face-to-face REDE it will be enrolled in Mid-Point Reporting (Item 80 code 656 (I) with a 12-month approval period.
- An active case is converted to Mid-Point Reporting when the case meets Mid-Point Reporting criteria and code R is entered in Item 36.
- In addition to reporting when their household's gross income exceeds the gross income standard and reporting changes on the Mid-Point Report form, a household in Mid-Point Reporting must comply with New Hire procedures.
A case remains in Mid-Point Reporting status until the case no longer meets the criteria to be enrolled.
The entire time the case is in EZ REDE status or Mid-Point Reporting status (except when completed the interim Mid-Point Report form any changes related to questions on the form must be reported) the SNAP unit is only responsible for reporting when their income exceeds the unit's Gross Income Eligibility Standard.