- Access the ACM Case Management Menu and enter Option 1 (Coding Calculations Changes) in the desired action field.
- Enter the case number and press return to select the next screen. The Additional Entry Screen will appear.
- Enter the correct code in Box 44.
- Enter the new facility address in Address Change field.
- Place the new Batch Mail Code in the field named Direct Delivery Code (Box 45) and press return.
NOTE: Before transferring the case out, see WAG 22-01-04 if the client requests disenrollment rom the Batch Mail System.
- Enter TAR 61 on the Form 552 Actions To Be Taken Screen and press return.
- Review the transaction on the 2nd Party Review Screen. If the information is correct, press P/PF7 to process the transaction. If the information is not correct, cancel the transaction and reenter the correct data.
NOTE: This does not change information in the MMIS LTC system, a separate transaction for the MMIS LTC system is required.