(FCRC) Only Family Community Resource Center staff can add or change the name and/or address in the secondary address field. To change the address in the secondary address field, complete Form 552 as follows and submit through
Complete the items in Form 552 as shown in WAG 18-07-02, except for:
- Item 8 -Enter the client's name next to the protective payee's name. Do not line out the protective payee's name.
- Item 9 -Enter the client's street address next to the protective payee's street address. Do not line out the protective payee's street address.
- Item 10 -Enter the client's city and state next to the protective payee's city and state. Do not line out the protective payee's city and state.
- Item 33 -Enter TAR 27. Only use TAR 27 for cases already in protective payment status. TAR 27 alerts the system to store the name and address entered on lines 8, 9, and 10 in the secondary address field.
- When using TAR 27, you may also make any change to Form 552 that uses TA 31, other than changing the client's name. If these changes result in decreased benefits:
- send the client a manual notice, as a central notice will not be sent; or
- do a separate change action that results in the issuance of a central notice.
- Item 39 -Enter code 90 or 91. Use code 90 to issue Form 3462. Use code 91 to suppress Form 3462 when proof of housing costs has already been received.