When a central change of address is processed, or the FCRC learns about a change of address, but has no information on housing costs, the address is changed as follows:
- (Central Unit or FCRC) Changes address using TA 31/TAR 42 and updates Item 53 as appropriate.
- (System) Posts code 665 ADR in Item 80 of Form 552, and:
- posts date that is the 14th day after entry date of TA 31/TAR 42, in PERSONS column of code 665;
- posts a letter code indicating who processed the change in SUP. BY column of code 665:
- C -Child Support
- E - EBT Illinois Link Helpline
- H -HFS Health Benefits and All Kids Hotline
- L -FCRC
- M -U.S. Postal Service (National Change of Address) Data
- O -Bureau of Customer Support and Services
- P -Work and Training (Bureau of Employability Services or Teen Parent Services contractual staff)
3. (System) generates Form 552 that shows:
- A TA 31/TAR 42 authorization;
- new address;
- Needs Code 665; and
- message in Item 93 (Special Messages): Address Centrally Corrected. Check for Accuracy.
4. (FCRC) Make the change in housing costs if the unit later reports the expense (see PM 18-04-00). If a change in the expense is not reported, leave Item 80 Code 345 and Code 349 as they are until the next REDE.