Complete a separate review of ongoing SNAP eligibility for the SNAP unit when taking action to:
- reduce or cancel cash benefits; or
- cancel medical benefits; or
- change medical status from Regular Medical to Spenddown; or
- change medical case status from spenddown to regular medical; or
- change the spenddown amount; or
- deny a PE case; or
- cancel a GA case because the unit moved out of the City of Chicago.
Do not reduce or cancel SNAP just because cash or medical benefits are being reduced or canceled.