Referrals to the TPS program can occur through the following methods:
- telephone calls;
- manual referrals from the Family Community Resource Center (intake, Service Coordination);
- system-generated referrals from DHS or Cornerstone;
- referrals from community organizations, such as local education and training facilities, social service agencies, or faith-based organizations;
- referrals from health departments, other health providers, pediatricians, prenatal clinics, Family Case Management programs, or WIC; and
- referrals from a provider's other in-house programs.