- (FCRC) Approve payment for transportation service provided by a person or group other than common carrier:
- as charged, or
- at a rate of 24 cents per mile,
whichever is less.
- (FCRC) (Chicago) If public transportation is available, approve the use of a CTA Transit Card.
- (FCRC) (Chicago) Use Authorization for Payment of Transportation Expenses (Form 2366) whenever CTA Transit Cards are issued for transportation.
- (FCRC) (Chicago) Issue CTA Transit Cards for periods not to exceed up to one month.
- Obtain the client's signature certifying receipt of the CTA Transit Cards.
NOTE: Be sure Form 2366 is signed.
- (FCRC) (Chicago) Clients cannot be reimbursed for transportation expenses already incurred.
- (LOA) Identify drug and alcohol transportation as such on the C-13, Invoice Voucher.
- (LOA) When additional CTA Transit Fare Cards are needed by the Family Community Resource Center to replenish their supply of cards, send a written detailed request via a memorandum stating:
- the amount requested,
- previous month's expense for transportation via public transportation,
- a breakdown by category (monies expended on each), and
- the LOA's personal signature.
Copies of the Transportation Fund Daily Disbursement Report (Form 2366B) and the Transportation Fund/Request for Reimbursement (Form 1664) must accompany the request.
Send the request to:
Illinois Department of Human Services
Bureau of Fiscal Services
ATTN: Emergency Revolving Fund Unit
100 South Grand Avenue East
Springfield, IL 62762