Benefits received under Title VII, Nutrition Program for the Elderly, of the Older Americans Act of 1965.
- Payments received under Title II of the Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970.
- Any payments made to veterans or their survivors from the Agent Orange Settlement Fund or any other fund referencing Agent Orange product liability under P.L. 101-201.
- Payment received under the Radiation Exposure Compensation Act (P.L. 101-426).
- Payments received under Title I of P.L. 100-383 of the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, made to U.S. citizens and permanent resident noncitizens of Japanese ancestry who were interned during World War II.
- Payments under P.L. 103-286 to persons due to their status as victims of Nazi persecution.
- Payments distributed or held in trust for members of any Indian Tribe under P.L. 92-254, P.L. 93-134, or P.L. 94-540.
- Tax-exempt portions of payments made under the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
- Starting October 17, 1975, payments made to certain Indian Tribunal members for marginal land held by the U.S. government.
- Payments under Title II of P.L. 100-383 of the Aleutian and Pribilof Islands Restitution Act, made to any civilian Aleut, who during Word War II, was relocated by authority of the United States from their home village to an internment camp or other temporary facility or location. Persons who were born while their natural mother was subject to the relocation may also receive such payments.
- Payments received by a member of the Passamaquoddy Indian Tribe, the Penobscot Nation, or the Houlton Band of Maliseet Indians pursuant to the Maine Indian Claims Settlement Act of 1980.