To receive Moms and Babies, a person must:
- have a medically verified pregnancy (an expected delivery date is not required); or
- be an infant under age 1 born to a woman receiving Medicaid at the time the baby was born; or
- be an infant under age 1 born to a woman who was approved for Medicaid back to the month of the infant's birth.
There is no asset limit.
Persons also must meet the following requirements:
- income policy (see PM 15-04-00); and
- residency (verify only if there is reason to doubt residence); and
- client cooperation (to verify pregnancy and income).
NOTE: Client cooperation requirements for child support enforcement and medical support do not apply.
The following All Kids Assist requirements do not apply:
- furnishing or applying for a Social Security number; and
- cooperation with child support or medical support.
Do not request any information that is not required to decide eligibility.