When a canceled P3 MA case is centrally certified, a Form 552 is produced showing:
- Item 3 - TA 39 (Change on Canceled Case)
- Item 32 - Case Certification Date
- Item 33 - TAR 08 (Certification of Canceled Case)
- Item 39 - "Case Certified via SDX Match"
Family Community Resource Center Certification
When P3 MA is canceled and information is later received indicating that the client was, in fact, eligible for Social Security benefits during the period P3 MA was authorized, report certification if the canceled case contains code 373 and the case
was not centrally certified.
Report the certification as follows:
- If a subsequent action (i.e., registration of a reapplication) has not been taken, use the last Form 552 which shows the inactive status. Enter TA 39 in Item 3. Enter the code 373 date in Item 32.
- If a subsequent action has been taken, the case is no longer considered inactive. TA 39 cannot be used. Send a memorandum to Exception Processing Unit, Springfield, to request the certification.